Removals Essex by Your Number One Moving Company – Simply Removals
Our removal and storage services will meet your needs and make your move stress-free.
Simply Removals has its roots in Essex… as Essex is where the Simply Removals journey began almost a decade a go! From a ‘man and van’ service we have now expanded beyond recognition, and now boast a fleet of over 40 removal trucks and removal vans, with over 100 fully trained staff.
We are the #1 Essex Removals Experts!
Simply Removals is now a National multi-site operation with depots and storage solutions across the whole of the UK. As a removal company, we now undertake over 200 household moves a week, and every year we are proud to say we have over 1000 returning customers!
Over the years we have had the pleasure and privilege in moving some of the UK’s most famous households. From Heads of States, including our very own Prime Minster; David Cameron… to TV stars and celebrities..
Just recently we moved Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan into their new Essex home, and we are proud they thought of Simply Removals Essex first.
Read about their move here… Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan use Simply Removals. Even Mr Anthony Costa from boy band ‘Blue’ has given us the thumbs up!
Our Most Popular Locations in Essex
Although we serve the whole of Essex, there are certain areas where we seem to be especially in demand. These include:
Packing and Removals
Our home moving services in Essex include packing, removals, un-packing and storage. Our main dispatch point is in Romford, so we are able to cover the whole of Essex with ease.
Contact us for a quote and a free assessment without any obligation, within 24 hours. Whatever removal service you need, we will set up the best strategy for a totally stress-free moving and with no hidden costs. Call Simply Removals even if you just need more space in your home when decorating or renovating it: you can store your household effects in our storage facilities, where we will keep them secure at affordable prices .
We also supply all the materials you will need for a self-pack on your household goods at competitive prices and since we care about our environment, we recycle as much as we can. If you are short of time we offer a fully comprehensive packing and un-packing service so you can enjoy your completely de-cluttered new home or office.
We Love Essex!
Essex is one of the most culturally diverse areas in London. Its name derives from East Seaxe, which translates to ‘East Saxons.’ The emblem of Essex contains three seax – which is a single edged knife or sword.
Snapshot Facts About Essex
- Not only does it boast a thriving community, thanks to it’s focus on reality TV series, (The Only Way is Essex) it’s image now sits in the celebrity hall of fame.
2. Essex is littered with some of the most interesting features in all of London, and every time we visit, we’re eager to find out more about this amazing city.
3. Despite it’s worldwide image, Essex is actually quite small, with Manningtree claiming that it’s actually the smallest town in England an area of just over 19 hectares (47 acres).
4. St Andrews (in Greenstead) is said to be the oldest wooden church currently standing in the world. It was built in 1081!
5. Radio made their first steps here in Chelmsford, in 1920.
6. Greyhound racing is still a very popular sport, right? Well, in typical Essex fashion, they once hosted a cheetah racing event in order to attract more visitors to the area!
7. Essex is also home to the largest green area in Britain. Great Bentley boasts a massive 43 acres of grasslands, definitely a good place to take your dog! It was also voted ‘Village of the Year’ multiple times.
8. Britain’s first ever capital city was situated in Colchester, and the town is still known today as the oldest in Britain.
9. If you’re into mazes, Essex might just interest you. Saffron Walden holds the impressive record of having the world’s largest turf maze. What makes this more impressive is that it’s more than 800 years old!
10. Fan of crocodiles? The first ever crocodile was brought to the UK in 1701 by Richard Bradley. Who opted to keep it in the lake and grounds within his home in Braintree
Essex Areas We Cover
So, if you find yourself in need of a removal company, why not give us a call? Our dedicated team are here to help you, no matter how big or small the job.