Moving is stressful, but don’t worry, we are here to help:
- Avoid Moving on a Friday or Saturday to keep costs even lower.
- Avoid Moving at the end of the month.
- Book as early as possible.
- De-Clutter your home first, good excuse to do so.
- Sell any unwanted items prior to your move, a good excuse to have a clear up!
- Don’t stock the fridge up with food.
- Organise boxes/packaging from Simply Removals.
- Get a ‘Change Of Address’ form from the Post Office.
- Remember to update Bank etc. of your move.
- Please call us and we will be happy to talk you through your check list!